News and Announcements
GMAT Prep Course @ The OC
The primary purpose of this course is to help you get the best possible score on the GMAT test. The GMAT and this course are based on high school level math, English grammar, and logic—but this course will not attempt to (re) teach these subjects. Rather, this is a review and application course designed to take what you already know and apply it to the specific standardized test you are going to take. Specifically, this course will help you:
- Review and refine exam-specific skills and knowledge
- Identify weak and strong exam areas, and adjust preparation efforts accordingly
- Structure your out-of-class preparation efforts for efficient studying
- Develop an effective strategy for each section and question type on the test
- Develop an overall preparation strategy including time management, as well as physical and psychological readiness.
If you want to eliminate test anxiety, raise your confidence and improve your test score, this course is for you!
May 4, 2013
May 11, 2013
May 18, 2013
May 25, 2013
June 1, 2013
June 8, 2013
For more information or to register for the course: view the flyer HERE, or call (313)577-4449